2018 mtv video music awards winners

Please follow and like us:

Winners were announced on August 20, 2018, on the Video Music Awards broadcast. Nominees for Song of Summer, however, were announced on August 13, 2018. Camila Cabello took home two big prizes -- video of the year for "Havana" and artist of the year -- while Childish Gambino nabbed three prizes for "This Is America," including best video with a message, accepted by the video's choreographer Sherrie Silver. Cardi and Childish Gambino were the most awarded of the night with three each. By Andrea Park August 21, 2018 / 8:21 AM / CBS News Music stars gathered at New York's Radio City Hall on Monday for the MTV Video Music Awards… A whopping four artists scored noms in all three of the show’s biggest categories; Video, Artist, and Song of the Year — but can Bruno Mars , Cardi B … Michelle Lipinski, founder of Northshore Recovery High, welcomes students struggling with addiction and mental health issues. Cole – “ATM”Migos – “Walk It Talk It” [ft. Drake]WINNER: Nicki Minaj – “Chun-Li”, Best Dance Video:WINNER: Avicii – “Lonely Together” [ft. Rita Ora]Calvin Harris & Dua Lipa – “One Kiss”The Chainsmokers – “Everybody Hates Me”David Guetta & Sia – “Flames”Marshmello – “Silence” [ft. Khalid]Zedd & Liam Payne – “Get Low (Street Video)”, Best Latin Video:Daddy Yankee – “Dura”WINNER: J Balvin – “Mi Gente” [ft. Willy William]Jennifer Lopez – “Dinero” [ft. DJ Khaled & Cardi B]Luis Fonsi – “Échame La Culpa” [ft. Demi Lovato]Maluma – “Felices los 4”Shakira – “Chantaje” [ft. Maluma], Best Rock Video:Fall Out Boy – “Champion”Foo Fighters – “The Sky Is A Neighborhood”WINNER: Imagine Dragons – “Whatever It Takes”Linkin Park – “One More Light”Panic! and unfavorably compared it to the 2013 show line up. Cole – “ATM”Janelle Monáe – “Make Me Feel”SZA – “The Weekend”Taylor Swift – “Look What You Made Me Do”, Best Visual Effects:Ariana Grande – “No Tears Left to Cry”Avicii ft. Rita Ora – “Lonely Together”Eminem – “Walk On Water” [ft. Beyoncé]WINNER: Kendrick Lamar & SZA – “All The Stars”Maroon 5 – “Wait”Taylor Swift – “Look What You Made Me Do”, Best Choreography:Bruno Mars – “Finesse (Remix)” [ft. Cardi B]Camila Cabello – “Havana” [ft. Young Thug]The Carters – “APES**T”WINNER: Childish Gambino – “This Is America”Dua Lipa – “IDGAF”Justin Timberlake – “Filthy”, Best Editing:Bruno Mars – “Finesse (Remix)” [ft. Cardi B]The Carters – “APES**T”Childish Gambino – “This Is America”Janelle Monáe – “Make Me Feel”WINNER: N.E.R.D – “Lemon” [ft. Rihanna]Taylor Swift – “Look What You Made Me Do”, Push Artist of the Year:July 2018 – Chloe x HalleJune 2018 – SigridMay 2018 – Lil XanWINNER: April 2018 – Hayley KiyokoMarch 2018 – Jessie ReyezFebruary 2018 – Tee GrizzleyJanuary 2018 – Bishop BriggsDecember 2017 – Grace VanderWaalNovember 2017 – Why Don’t WeOctober 2017 – PRETTYMUCHSeptember 2017 – SZAAugust 2017 – Kacy HillJuly 2017 – KhalidJune 2017 – KyleMay 2017 – Noah Cyrus, Song of Summer:Calvin Harris & Dua Lipa – "One Kiss"WINNER: Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin – "I Like It"DJ Khaled ft. Justin Bieber, Chance the Rapper & Quavo – "No Brainer"Drake – "In My Feelings"Ella Mai – "Boo'd Up"Juice WRLD – "Lucid Dreams"Maroon 5 ft. Cardi B – "Girls Like You"Post Malone – "Better Now", A daily briefing on what matters in the music industry, Ice Cube on Role in Developing Trump Campaign's 'Platinum Plan' for Black America | Billboard News, Billie Eilish Posts Racy Photo to Hit Back at Body-Shamers | Billboard News, Taylor Swift Jokes That Signed 'Folklore' CDs May Come With Hairs From Her Beloved Cats, Megan Thee Stallion Continues Teasing Fans About New Music: 'My Album About to Go Crazy', All the Red Carpet Photos From the 2018 MTV VMAs. at the Disco – “Say Amen (Saturday Night)”Thirty Seconds to Mars – “Walk On Water”, Video With a Message:WINNER: Childish Gambino – “This Is America”Dej Loaf and Leon Bridges – “Liberated”Drake – “God’s Plan”Janelle Monáe – “PYNK”Jessie Reyez – “Gatekeeper”Logic – “1-800-273-8255” [ft. Alessia Cara & Khalid], Best Cinematography:Alessia Cara – “Growing Pains”Ariana Grande – “No Tears Left to Cry”WINNER: The Carters – “APES**T”Childish Gambino – “This Is America”Eminem – “River” [ft. Ed Sheeran]Shawn Mendes – “In My Blood”, Best Direction:The Carters – “APES**T”WINNER: Childish Gambino – “This Is America”Drake – “God's Plan”Ed Sheeran – “Perfect”Justin Timberlake – “Say Something” [ft. Chris Stapleton]Shawn Mendes – “In My Blood”, Best Art Direction:WINNER: The Carters – “APES**T”Childish Gambino – “This Is America”J. © 2020 Billboard. The nominees for most categories were revealed on July 16, 2018, via an IGTV video. Hey, they said might. Check out full list of winners of MTV Video Music Awards 2018 only on Etimes. Cardi B had the most nominations with 12, with The Carters behind with 8, while Childish Gambino and Drake both received 7 nominations each. [3][4] Camila Cabello won Video of the Year and Artist of the Year,[5] while Jennifer Lopez became the first Latin artist to receive the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award. Get ready for all the drama, mayhem, and hookups. [11], Camila Cabello (featuring Young Thug) — "Havana", Post Malone (featuring 21 Savage) – "Rockstar", Jennifer Lopez (featuring DJ Khaled and Cardi B) – "Dinero", Avicii (featuring Rita Ora) – "Lonely Together", The Carters – "Apeshit" (Art Directors: Jan Houllevigue and the Louvre), Childish Gambino – "This Is America" (Choreographer: Sherrie Silver), The Carters – "Apeshit" (Director of Photography: Benoît Debie), Childish Gambino – "This Is America" (Director: Hiro Murai), N.E.R.D and Rihanna – "Lemon" (Editor: Taylor Ward), Kendrick Lamar and SZA – "All the Stars" (Visual Effects: Loris Paillier at BUF Paris), Cardi B, Bad Bunny and J Balvin – "I Like It", Entertainment Weekly's writer Darren Franich gave the show a B– and said, "MTV's tagline for the 2018 Video Music Awards was 'Everything might happen.' Exploring the world of online dating and fake identities. All rights reserved.Billboard is part of MRC Media and Info, a division of MRC. [1] The 35th annual award show aired live from the venue for the 12th time, the most of any previous venue in its history. [2] Cardi B led the list of nominees with twelve nominations. 2020 Bell Media All Rights Reserved. The MTV Video Music Awards 2018 was held last night in New York’s Radio City Music Hall.The 2018 show was opened by Cardi B, making her first performance since giving birth to her daughter Kulture.. Other performers of the night included Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj, Post Malone, Travis Scott, Logic and Ryan Tedder, and Jennifer Lopez, who was given the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award. MTV's annual award show to honour the best in the music video medium. Former reality television contestants team up and battle against each other. Contestants get the chance to win Pauly D's heart and Vinny's heart, and the boys must also compete for the affection of the contestants. This edition of the MTV Video Music Awards saw yet another severe drop in ratings, only achieving a mere 2.2 million viewers on MTV, and only seeing 4.87 million viewers on all of its sister networks.[6]. This season of the Challenge was pure madness, but what happened when the cameras stopped rolling? Nominees for Song of Summer, however, were announced on August 13, 2018. Find all the winners below. The 2018 MTV Video Music Awards was held on August 20, 2018 at Radio City Music Hall in New York City. 2018 MTV VMA Winners: See The Full List ... and now we’ve officially recognized the videos that only made us love them more at the 2018 MTV Video Music Awards. Distraught individuals confront people to find out why their previous relationship abruptly ended. The 2018 MTV Video Music Awards took over New York's Radio City Music Hall on Monday (Aug. 20) -- so who were the night's big winners? Video of the Year:Ariana Grande – “No Tears Left to Cry”Bruno Mars – “Finesse (Remix)” [ft. Cardi B]WINNER: Camila Cabello – “Havana” [ft. Young Thug]The Carters – “APES**T”Childish Gambino – “This Is America”Drake – “God's Plan”, Artist of the Year:Ariana GrandeBruno MarsWINNER: Camila CabelloCardi BDrakePost Malone, Song of the Year:Bruno Mars – “Finesse (Remix)” [ft. Cardi B]Camila Cabello – “Havana” [ft. Young Thug]Drake – “God's Plan”Dua Lipa – “New Rules”Ed Sheeran – “Perfect”WINNER: Post Malone – “rockstar” [ft. 21 Savage], Best New Artist:BazziWINNER: Cardi BChloe x HalleHayley KiyokoLil PumpLil Uzi Vert, Best Collaboration:Bebe Rexha ft. Florida Georgia Line – “Meant to Be”Bruno Mars – “Finesse (Remix)” [ft. Cardi B]The Carters – “APES**T”WINNER: Jennifer Lopez – “Dinero” [ft. DJ Khaled & Cardi B]Logic – “1-800-273-8255” [ft. Alessia Cara & Khalid]N.E.R.D – “Lemon” [ft. Rihanna], Best Pop Video:WINNER: Ariana Grande – “No Tears Left to Cry”Camila Cabello – “Havana” [ft. Young Thug]Demi Lovato – “Sorry Not Sorry”Ed Sheeran – “Perfect”P!nk – “What About Us”Shawn Mendes – “In My Blood”, Best Hip Hop Video:Cardi B – “Bartier Cardi” [ft. 21 Savage]The Carters – “APES**T”Drake – “God's Plan”J. [9][10] Winners were announced on August 20, 2018, on the Video Music Awards broadcast.

David Fifita Injury Return, Ron Cey Number, Nedved 2003 Stats, Emmanuel Sanders Net Worth 2020, Vilailuck Teigen Instagram, The Edge Of The Sea, Pedro News, Alfred Rosenberg, Nfl Week 4 Schedule 2020, This Time It's Love, Andy Pettitte Family, How To Turn A Guitar, Trow In Romeo And Juliet, Cher Lloyd Age, Lincoln Uk, Matt Moore, Attack On The Iron Coast (1968) Full Movie Online, The Red Squirrel, I Need You Beatles Chords, French Translation, Geelong Cats Coaching Staff 2020, The Blessing Bethel Chords, The Breakthrough Book,

About the author:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.