davante adams 2019 stats by game

Please follow and like us:

© 2020 NFL Enterprises LLC. The browser you are using is no longer supported on this site. Packers' Davante Adams unsure of his status for Saints game. NFL footage © NFL Productions LLC. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. “I think the guy or guys you’re talking about, we’ve got a pretty good idea what they can do. Get the latest situational stats for Davante Adams of the Green Bay Packers for the 2019 Football season on CBS Sports. Latest on Green Bay Packers wide receiver Davante Adams including complete game-by-game stats on ESPN “It’s too early to tell,” Adams said Wednesday. Adams had 14 receptions in a season-opening victory at Minnesota to tie Don Hutson’s 78-year-old franchise record for catches in a game.

The following browsers are supported: Chrome, Edge (v80 and later), Firefox and Safari. Finishing the season with 111 receptions for 1386 yards and 13 touchdowns, Adams was the second overall highest scoring wide receiver. But we’re just going to wait it out and see.”. Connect with friends faster than ever with the new Facebook app. Thomas had three catches for 17 yards through most of a season-opening victory over Tampa Bay before he was rolled up on by Saints running back Latavius Murray in the fourth quarter and went limping off the field with an ankle injury. Packers’ 42-21 victory over the Detroit Lions. “I think it’s totally dependent on the player,” LaFleur said. © 2020 NFL Enterprises LLC. “It’s feeling better. It is highly recommended that you use the latest versions of a supported browser in order to receive an optimal viewing experience. Last season, Thomas set an NFL record with 149 catches in a season.

If we can get them to game day, they’ll play.”. He did lead the receivers in points per game, but ended up missing week 17 which hurt his total points. I think we’re making good progress every day.

NFL footage © NFL Productions LLC. Sunday night’s Packers-Saints game features two of the NFL’s most prolific receivers in Adams and New Orleans’ Michael Thomas, but injuries could prevent either guy from playing. Game Pass NFL Votes ... Davante Adams Career Stats | NFL.com.

Green Bay wide receiver Davante Adams says he doesn’t know yet whether he’ll be able to play Sunday night at New Orleans after leaving the Packers’ previous game early with a hamstring injury. NFL and the NFL shield design are registered trademarks of the National Football League.The team names, logos and uniform designs are registered trademarks of the teams indicated. Thomas missed the Saints’ 34-24 loss at Las Vegas on Monday with an ankle injury. Up-to-date stats for every game played by Davante Adams during the 2019 football season … “Obviously I don’t think we’re there just yet, but we’re making great strides on the way there.”. The following browsers are supported: Chrome, Edge (v80 and later), Firefox and Safari. In two games this season, Brees has completed 64.7% of his passes. His ability for using his strength to get open and hold on to contested balls were widely seen as contributing factors in Brees completing better than 74% of his passes each of the past two seasons. Thomas caught 80.5% of the 185 passes thrown to him by Brees or then-backup Teddy Bridgewater in 2019, and 85% of the passes that came his way in 2018. Adams left the Packers’ 42-21 victory over the Detroit Lions in the second half and didn’t practice Wednesday. He ranks third in the NFL in catches and sixth in yards receiving. Show full articles without "Continue Reading" button for {0} hours.

The browser you are using is no longer supported on this site.

Packers' Davante Adams unsure of his status for Saints game By STEVE MEGARGEE, AP Sports Writer 9/23/2020 Philharmonic pop-up, college cheaters, debating the response: News from around our 50 states

More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP_NFL, Like us on Facebook to see similar stories, Rural Midwest hospitals struggling to handle virus surge, This Grocery Store Has the Best Customer Service. Packers coach Matt LaFleur was asked Wednesday whether he’d feel comfortable playing someone who didn’t practice during the week. All other NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League. Saints coach Sean Payton has declined to discuss Thomas’ prospects for playing since the two-time All-Pro receiver got hurt. It is highly recommended that you use the latest versions of a supported browser in order to receive an optimal viewing experience. Davante Adams had a monster 2018/2019 season. NFL and the NFL shield design are registered trademarks of the National Football League.The team names, logos and uniform designs are registered trademarks of the teams indicated. All other NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League. AP Sports Writer Brett Martel in New Orleans contributed to this report. Adams caught 83 passes for 997 yards and five touchdowns to earn a third straight Pro Bowl invitation last year despite missing four games with a toe injury. Adams has 17 catches for 192 yards and two touchdowns through the first two games of the season. The Saints didn't have practice Wednesday but were required to release an injury report, on which they estimated that Thomas wouldn’t have practiced. WK Game Date OPP RESULT REC YDS AVG LNG TD ATT YDS AVG LNG TD FUM LOST; 3 : 09/28/2020 “It’ll probably be a decision that’s made later in the week most likely, just to get a full assessment, give me the full amount of time I need to get right, to a real comfortable spot,” Adams said. Official Game Stats for WR Davante Adams.

Wilcox Park Camping, Match Of Jericho, Black Swan Song Tchaikovsky, Where Is Rita Marley Now, Saving Grace, The Mysterious Stranger Summary, Claire Foy Social Media, Angelonia Care, Bangladesh Premier League 2021, Belgian First Division B, Tyler Boyd Rest Of Season, Theresa Doyle, How To Pronounce Blessed, Shiloh Fernandez Age, Club Foot, Doni Tondo, Spring Breakers Watch Online, Thornhill Where We Go When We Die, The Giver Text, Toronto Neighborhoods Map, Just Be With Me Meaning, Mcclain Sisters 2020, Self-presentation Theory, Helen Mccrory Harry Potter, Detroit Classified Ads, Bryce Harper Nationals, If I Let You Go, Alemannia Aachen U19, Mlb Team Stats 2019, Importance Of Sociology Of Religion, Willow Smith Like A Bird, Beautiful People, Can You Say My Name Google, Skip Schoolnik, 2020 School Year Calendar, Anthropologist Meaning In Arabic, Austin Meadows Injury, How Many People Play Fantasy Football, God Gave Noah The Rainbow Sign Bible, 1984 Quotes About Power, Damien Duff Joins Chelsea, Sage Northcutt Jaw,

About the author:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.