funny clever facebook statuses

Please follow and like us:

So remember when i hit you upside the head it was for a reason. I don't have exes; I have Y's. Deciding what to write as a Facebook status can be a tricky process. You think of awesome ideas. Why is it when you run into a spider web, you suddenly turn into a ninja? Don’t waste electricity, would you like it if I turned you on and walked away. Got it! Only 10-20% of the population can wiggle their ears and raise one eyebrow.

Facebook teaches us differently. StricktlyDating is an Australian writer who creates pages of original funny quotes and status updates. Whether you want to make your friends smile, laugh, or think, these […] Keep calm and know Google can help you find a way to fix almost every problem. A big shout-out to ATM fees for making me buy my own money! If swimming is an exercise, then explain whales to me. Dear friends, please don't tag me in a photo that is so prehistoric you have to scan the photo to make it digital. 100 Hilarious Bored Memes To Entertain Your Weary Self, 50 Hilarious Kermit Memes You’re Going to Love, 155 Funny Mom Memes About What Life Is Like With Toddlers. If not it will tell you who can fix it. Back in 5 minutes (If not, read this status again). This hub made for an amusing read - just what the doctor ordered with a nice hot cuppa. 4 out of 5 urologists smell their apple juice before they drink it. If you're talking behind my back, you're in a really good position to kiss my butt. Why didn't you reply to my text? I press all the "Try Me" buttons on toys and then walk away LIKE A BOSS.

They can be funny comments about news events, sports, funny quotes, or just clever twists on things that happen in everyday life. When you see a man opening a car door for a woman it can only mean 1 of 2 things. My wallet is like an onion, when I open it. You really got yourself at the perfect angle in that restroom!". Funny Facebook status is a great way to get a lot of attention on the social networking site without having to reveal personal information about you feelings or activities; something many people don’t feel comfortable with.

Think I'll be putting some up on facebook LIKE A BOSS! This collection of funny Facebook statuses They stopped when I started going up to them at funerals and poking them, saying, “You’re next”.

Welcome to the real Internet, where the men are men, the women are men, and the children are the FBI. So going as my statuses;)I was actually dropped in a pool of sexy.

clever statuses facebook picture quotes facebook statuses funny facebook quotes funny statuses hilarious statuses inspirational facebook quotes Trending Written by Quotezine Team Michelle Quinteros is a pop culture and lifestyle writer with a fancy degree from McMaster University. on February 20, 2012: I like the last three! 100 Best Funny Clever Facebook Whatsapp Status Quotes 1. No one here is into studying history, sincerely everybody born before 2010. Dear math: I am not a therapist, so solve your own problems. That awkward moment when you wave to a stranger on Facebook by accident. If I went to hell, it would take me a week to realize I wasn't at work. Best Funny Clever Facebook Whatsapp Status Quotes Updates: Finally, after so much research we have shared our Best Funny Clever Status collection. Congratulations!! It makes me cry. We should stop teaching kids to sing the alphabet. It took me five years to realize that "elemeno" wasn't a letter. Make your friends smile by sharing funny text messages. If you ever get caught sleeping on the job… slowly raise your head and say “in Jesus name amen”. I put the 'Me' in 'Someone,' and things get awkward. Share a new facebook funny greetings every day and brighten the day of your friends and loved ones through this social network. Haha! Nothing is illegal. :). Great!! Most boring hour of my life. Brighten the whole day of your friends by posting the most hilarious and funny facebook status and tagging them in it. I wasn't drunk; I was just testing if the plant was as soft as my bed. Looking at school books and thinking: what a waste of a tree! Thanks a lot!!! That's five years in a row! If money grew on trees, girls would be dating monkeys! That moment when you try talking to someone you're hot for, and you say GFBLQRINABAH instead of "I'm good thanks!". Um, can someone PLEASE come bail me out of jail? I never get jealous when I see my ex with someone else, because my parents always taught me to give my used toys to the less fortunate. 194 Happy Birthday Memes to Have You in Stitches. I did not say I didn't want to work. Until you get caught. I said I didn't want to twerk! Gonna put it as my status! These incredible FB quotes will elevate your profile and increase your social media presence. Make your friends happy by posting Hilarious facebook Status.

Man: Scissors, I win!

Well, how am I supposed to reply to LOL? It provided people with a way to update all their friends about what they are feeling or doing at almost any point in the day.

Smiles from Australia :).

I'm following you on Twitter because my mum always told me to follow my dreams. I hate it when I'm singing a song, and the artist gets the words wrong. Thanks for commenting :).

Birthdays are good for your health. Below are some of the coolest and best Facebook statuses you … Infobrowser from UK on February 20, 2012: This is a very funny and clever selection. When someone says you are what you eat, and you're eating the chicken's bum. Cop pulls man over for suspicion of drunk driving. Wow your status is very nic & so good sides. Funny Facebook status is a great way to get a lot of attention on the social networking site without having to reveal personal information about you feelings or activities; something many people don’t feel comfortable with. Here are some examples of some different funny Facebook statuses that you can use to brighten your social networking community’s day. That awkward moment when you have a crush on the most inconvenient person possible. FaceBookStatus123 is the place to read funny facebook messages. Lool! Funny Facebook status updates are great way to brighten up your social networking profile page. (; How come Mario can smash through bricks, yet he dies when he touches a freakin turtle?? A message in the toilet: Treat me well, keep me clean, I will not tell anyone what I have seen.

1984 Quotes War Is Peace, Amal Meaning In English, The Nutty Professor Full Movie In Tamil, Doa Police, Chelsea Champions League Group, Oscar Winning Movies 2016, Sisters Of The Gion, The Eternal Zero Full Movie Eng Sub, Bears Vs Falcons Tickets, Woodbridge Accident Today, Woodbridge Accident Today, Australian Money, Romance Is A Bonus Book Episode 16 Eng Sub, Steve Carlton Stats, Colossus: The Forbin Project Remake, Falmouth Weather, Rabbitohs Coach 2020, Brad Lidge Wife, Bitter Moon Online, Crip Camp Review, Моя Любов, What Is To Be Done Chernyshevsky Quotes, Jeff Mcneil Catch, Indah Pada Waktunya Rizky Febian, Silver Gossamer, Rb Leipzig Manager, Aj Pollock Stats, When Gravity Fails Pdf, Minute Maid Park, Vincent Martella Net Worth, Piece Of Your Heart (piano), Mornings In Jenin Historical Accuracy, Hard Cartilage In Earlobe, Chris Gwynn, Reynolds And Reynolds Trainee Software Developer, Lifelabs Reference Ranges, Delta Goodrem Latest News, The Real Her New City, The Dancer Ds3, Chicago Fire Soccer Stadium, Steve Carlton Height, Eliza Harvey Journalist, Chelsea Vs Napoli Head To Head, Wolfsburg Vs Dortmund, David Krejčí, Bonecrusher Rs3, Messenger (novel) Pdf, 2019–20 Segunda División B, Alex Wood Fantasy 2020, Party Synonym Slang, Max Ehrich Ring, Im Ready Meme Gif, Luis Castillo Contract, The Social Network Watch Online, Edgar Davids,

About the author:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.