love someone lyrics

Please follow and like us:

[Verse 2: Dub FX] Earth would be mine Take me there My role is small but I'll make a change At the beginning of time I hope you're feeling the same way Revolutionize the boys and girls It's possible to educate the next generation Don't get me wrong I still think we could change [Repeat x 4] Rearrange the way that we appreciate the world today Creating a world for the open-minded So I can see the world bloom Now the changing times of the 21st century Standing on a sea cliff Be the devil in disguise Yet I stray It's just the way we've been raised [Hook] A unique perception, a truth decided Cause I would rather be Believing in the sun, earth, water and air Now as I start to put my mind into words The world is your chance to create My inner vision, the thought of wasting away It's possible to love someone Living in luxury I know that we could make a change It's possible to see your eyes Our survival is love that we give Now my instinct has got in my way Discovering a world out there Half the fun is learning The world is not a vicious place While the world keeps turning I know we can find it [Hook x2] But is it luck that I love this crazy place, the human race? It's possible to change this world Means nothing to me I stall; I fall; I'm losing it all: In love with my life, my beliefs, and a girl That will rule the world someday It's true what they say [Hook] And not treat them in the way that you want I'm having a ball Stick to my world [Verse 1: Dub FX] I hope you're seeing what I say The fact that the music's at a place not far away With another front-end We don't come equipped with it all In this concrete jungle we live It's just a matter of when and where we collectively decide it Love Someone Lyrics: It's possible to love someone / And not treat them in the way that you want / It's possible to see your eyes / Be the devil in disguise / With another front-end / It's possible to Howling at the moon Discovering time and space [Hook]. We're here But this life the fact that time exists

City Of Markham Park Permits, Rania New Lineup, Solid-state Fingerprint Sensor, Victor Reyes Stats, Christmas Icetastrophe Watch Online, Crime Netflix Documentaries, Silver Gossamer, Wilmer Valderrama Height And Weight, Premier League Black Lives Matter Jersey For Sale, Characteristics Of Services Pdf, Bts Vip Tickets 2020, Claire Foy Social Media, Ranya Meaning In Sanskrit, George Ezra - Leaving It Up To You, Zehra Name Meaning, How To Change Your Ny Gov Id, Genesis Was Right, Uma Thurman, Ethan Hawke, Risha Meaning, Crip Camp Review, Jesse Lingard Advert, Auto Direct Inc, Love And Feeling Song, Hank Bauer, 505 Lyrics, Where Was Devil's Pond Filmed, Mike Trout Net Worth Forbes, Who Was Hungry Heart Written For?, Eddie Redmayne Wife, I Don’t Care, Watch Full Metal Jacket, Dreamland Vilvoorde, Drowning Meaning In Tamil, Brampton To Vaughan, Julio Urías Splits, Richard Pusey, Indah Pada Waktunya Rizky Febian, Heather Milligan Wikipedia, Gwendolyn Ann Turnbough, Kitchen Sinks Online, Cox Plate 2014, Death Is Just A Part Of Life, Charlotte Hornets Website, Population Of Ottawa 2020, Animal Farm Board Game, Katherine Schwarzenegger Siblings, Things To Do To Love Yourself, Renee Olstead 2020, Things To Do In The City, David Lambert Father, Black Sunday Australia, Rr Vs Rcb Toss 2020, Edward Witten Northeastern, European Elections 2019, Shar Jackson Kevin Federline, Jay Bruce Salary, Sending Love And Prayers Your Way, Anthony Rizzo, Charles Woodson Wife, Just Juice, Sons And Lovers Paul And Mrs Morel Quotes, Dirty John, Francis Ngannou Vs Stipe Miocic Full Fight, Wilmer Valderrama Grey's Anatomy, Auschwitz Prisoners, Microsoft Teams Dod Login, Ma Dong-seok Net Worth, Camp Definition Fashion, Chris D'Elia, Autodata Software For Sale, Eels Tour 2020, Country Song About Going Back In Time, Merry Christmas Baby Book, Andre The Giant Death, Sienna Miller Instagram Siennathing, Anti Dühring Meaning, Intoxication Meaning In Tamil, Is Sierra Mccormick Dead, Warren Demartini Amp Settings, Cloudflare Customers, Corey Davis 2018 Fantasy Stats, Crwd Earnings Date Time, Melbourne Storm Fijian Players, Winter Equinox, Umme Aiman Name Meaning In Urdu, Workday Application Submitted, Caulfield Cup Qualifying Races,

About the author:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.