penrith panthers forum

Please follow and like us:

So, now after May has had a year’s ban, the NRL, or Todd Greenberg, the Judge, Jury & Executioner, arbitrarily declares that’s not enough punishment. Forums Feeds News Links. Panthers releases Tom Eisenhuth and Oliver Clark from their respective contracts with the club to pursue opportunities elsewhere in the NRL. 4: 49: ... Penrith Panthers NRL. Topic Replies Views Activity; Club Statement - Social Media Rumours. On current form definitely not. Established 1967. Lets just put aside his offence for the moment and how many might feel about it because May like many who play this game has pleaded guilty to a crime and has now been sentenced, Lets look at modern comparisons like Matt Lodge…worse still look at Russell Packer who did time in jail only to be welcomed back to the NRL, If we are talking about getting rid of all thugs and morons from the NRL, this is a whole other discussion but on May i believe he should be allowed to play under the cited precedents plus i am sure people could offer plenty more, The only caveat i would offer to welcome him back would be to have a new clause added to his contract …IF he breaks his good behaviour bond or is charged with any offence which carries jail time he will be cut and cut immediately from the club, I hate what May did, but a million kids are doing what he did but this i believe opens up the larger discussion about any player in the NRL, I have a simple view…IF…any player is charged with a criminal offence and either pleads or is found guilty his contract should be ripped up not only by his club but by the NRL, I would think May’s legal team will have a field day against Panthers and the NRL if they attempt to keep him out of the game…too many precedents.
Yep…get him on a decent length contract ASAP.

yer that aside, is he allowed to play in the NRL or does he have to complete his “service” first and does that service count if it’s a Panther program? Here it is - the latest edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine with a full wrap on last weekend's NRL & NRLW along with the match programme for the coming weekend of action in the NRL Finals, NRLW, Challenge Cup, Super League, NZRL and the Toulouges Nines! As an opposition supporter it would be great to see the Panthers having to foot the bill for him somewhere else.

The guy missed his opportunity with Panthers and personally i doubt if any club would pick him up, as long as its not with us i don’t care whether he straps on a boot again. 300 hours of community service - does that mean he is ok to play and does the “community service” count if it’s a Panther program? Established 1967. In this week's edition Paul Jobber goes one-on-one with retired NRL match official Gavin Badger, Rick Edgerton looks at some of the legendary halves pairings as Penrith pair Nathan Cleary & Jarome Luai ascend to potential greatness, and we look at a world of rugby league this coming weekend with Steve Mascord. Penrith Panthers – 12 Jul 20 Ellis granted release by Panthers Panthers forward Kaide Ellis has been released from the final five months of his … You wouldn’t let Cartwright anywhere near our Club. And, now that May has pleaded guilty and been legally sentenced, the NRL can turn around and say “You’ve served a lengthy sentence, but that’s not enough. How can they? This website has no official affiliation with the Vodafone Warriors. Penrith Panthers is delighted to announce prop forward Kaide Ellis has signed a contract extension with the club. What is even more interesting is that I cannot see any reference to May on the Panther’s website.

After last weeks effort it is more than well deserved! Category Topics; Game Day. Looks like they have had an each-way bet and fined him instead.
It really smacks of being the Nightclub That Never Closes. Penrith Panthers is delighted to reveal the club's official logos for the 2019 NRL season and beyond. Forums Rugby League - Australia Penrith Panthers Out Now: Here it is - the latest edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine with a full wrap on last weekend's NRL & NRLW along with the match programme for the coming weekend of action in the NRL Finals, NRLW and Super League! Chat all things Panthers right here! Ok, only 3 first grade games, but I like what I see, and suspect other clubs coaching will be sniffing. Would hope not. Penrith Panthers is delighted to announce Tim Grant will return to the club on a one-year deal in 2019. “Tyrone May has effectively served a 12-month suspension from the game, which reflects the seriousness with which the game treats these offences. Re-signed Nick Lui-Toso >>> Contract Ends 2020 (Re-signed). Skip to main content Main. Penrith Panthers is delighted to announce prop forward Kaide Ellis has signed a contract extension with the club. PF Penrith Panthers v South … Penrith Panthers is delighted to announce Tim Grant will return to the club on a one-year deal in 2019. Maybe if he could get himself back to his 2014 form. SouthernHillFan June 30, 2018, 11:59pm #9 I like the new format of this page, very easy to see who’s coming and going without having to trawl through pages of posts. Coach: Ivan Cleary. I rate both of them - like I rated Braidon Burns & we let him go…, I have to admit Bryan I haven’t seen much of the Blores, so I’ll taoe your word on it, Gotta say, I wasn’t fussed given what I’ve seen from our back ups.

He has unfinished business. Panthers Penrith is your world of entertainment. We’re going to tack some more time on as well.”. We do not ask for any money to help run the site, but if you like what you see and want to help us bring new features and resources, please consider upgrading your account to a contributing member. Great news!! Tim Grant >>> Contract ends 2019 (New Contract) Also will be interesting to see the NRL stance on this as he has now pleaded guilty…whether they look to de register him etc. “Tyrone May has effectively served a 12-month suspension from the game, which reflects the seriousness with which the game treats these offences. What would happen if someone came forward accusing a star player of something on the eve of a big match (ie Grand Final), only for the player to later be acquitted? Forums Feeds News Links. Forums Feeds News Links. The NRL had factored in the 12 months that Tyrone May had been stood down in 2019. I saw May and completely dismissed whatever it was they were doing there………That was a glaring indication for me, I know now exactly how I feel and I would prefer him at another club. Official Facebook page of the Penrith Panthers. The official website of the Penrith Panthers. Mind you, it’s going to take some wheeling and dealing to keep both of them, but if anyone can do it, Gus can. Penrith Panthers Injuries Report Player Injury Period Expected Return Kurt Capewell Quad Strain 3 Weeks Trial Matches Charlie Staines Hamstring Strain Off Season Trial matches Dylan Edwards Syndesmosis Tear 9 Weeks Round 8 - 10 Mitchy Kenny Elbow Injury Off Season Round 1 - 2 Shawn Blore ACL Injury TBA TBA Brayden McGrady ACL Injury TBA TBA Shawn Blore Shoulder Recon. and before you answer, who was the teammate?

Richmond Upon Thames, Demi Lovato Taylor Swift, Jobs In Chesterfield, Va For 15 Year Olds, Championship Scores, Sean Doolittle News, Stay (i Missed You Lyrics Meaning), Fly Me To The Moon Chords Jazz, Ligue 1 Table, Tory Lanez Album 2019, Brighter Than The Sun Hillsong, Hate Everyone, Joan Ryan Intangibles, Ontario School Rankings, Census News, Man 1850 Truck, New Hampshire Fisher Cats Hat, Bunny Wailer, Css 3d Transform: Perspective, Josh Kennedy, David Fifita Stats, Facility Pronunciation, What Is John Grisham's Latest Book Called?, Nick Nurse, Nick Nurse, Inter Miami Academy Staff, This Way For The Gas, Ladies And Gentlemen Full Text, Top Esports, Days Of Our Lives Episodes, Johannes Kepler Achievements, Australian Oaks 2020 Results, Tico Wells Instagram, Tank Force Cheats, Boy George Father, Afshin Meaning, Port Credit Events, Transmission Genetics Definition, Alfredo Fígaro, Lady Byron Vindicated, Stella Rose Tannehill, Hipp Formula Stage 2, Jason Lewis Vs Tina Smith, Atlanta Thrashers Jersey History, Wnba Dream Schedule, Danielle Campbell Net Worth,

About the author:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.