pretty girl names

Please follow and like us:

Catalina is a fun loving, easy breezy kind of name, maybe because we think of the island!

The beautiful name of Ines evokes a sense of calm, along with a feeling of power. I’m about to have a baby girl and we chose Claudia Marie after my Grandpa Claude. An Arabic name, Qamari refers to something moonlike. Pretty, Super-Feminine Names for Girls … It is another term for the goddess, Durga. At 9babynames.com, we send a great collection of pretty girl names, they are pretty, beautiful, attractive, and feminine. Aneeka Cute and easy to say, Kaya signifies the word “appealing”. Catalina was a real person, and that name is getting to be popular. we havent decided. This name is known for meaning celestial or heavenly. You can choose either spelling of this name. Aliza. Premina Parker, is a parenting advisor. It is of Portuguese origin and means pure. Giulia is a pretty name that instantly makes you think of an adorable baby girl. Ginevra-Fair one; it is the Italian form of Jennifer. For the middle name I would’ve picked Rhiannon. We know you want a name that is stunning but also rare. Also our daughter is due in march and her name will be Grey Everleigh or spelled Everly. This list includes unique girl names only- I also have a comparable list of unique boy names and a comprehensive list of 200  unique baby names that includes boys, girls, and unisex. It is quite rare, but that will not last long. Amanda was one of the romantic-sounding Read More, Amara is the Italian word for bitter, from the same root as Mary and Miriam. It is definitely a cute name that any little girl could absolutely grow into. It will not be long before this names really take off and may even become quite common. This list of 100 pretty girl names is designed to help you out. I love Grey, how precious!

We have not heard it used by anyone else. This stunning name might be popular in Spain, but not here just yet. Elise is a beautiful name that gives us a feeling of sweetness and strength all in one. I love how easy it is to say, and the meaning makes it even more beautiful. The word nova actually means "new". However, the trend is that Olive being a rarity might be no longer. However, you baby girl will be full of sweetness and girl power with the name of Lolita! Those are both very awesome names. References: Nameberry, SheKnows.com, Babycenter. This name is supposed to mean from the land of God. Ariadne comes to us from ancient Greek mythology. Amodini is a very cute, melodic name that means joyful or happy. In Italian and Spanish, Luna is a word that means the moon. You know, like extending the olive branch! This is surely a gorgeous name for your bundle of joy. You have heard of Chanel, but did you know that it is becoming a popular baby girl name? short but sweet.

It really is Ambar, not Amber. If you are looking for a pretty name for your baby girl, Aurora may be just the one that you have been searching for. Serving up the hottest food trends and the inside scoop on restaurants worldwide.

You want something a bit rare. Aadila is a name that means honest. Medium Length Hairstyles We All Want To Copy This Year. It sounds like a name for the fairy lands, but it means faith or loyalty. This name is super sweet for any baby girl and is one that will make her cutely unique. Only elongated. Additionally, it has a very pretty sound to it. It sounds very mystical and gorgeous. This name actually means protected by God. I also love the name Saoirse. While  the uber-popular girl name choices like Ava, Emma, Olivia, and Sophia are gorgeous, the beauty of the name gets lost when it becomes so commonplace.
In India, Angarika is another term for a bright, fiery flower known as the palash.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr Pinterest Reddit Pocket WhatsApp Telegram Viber Share via Email. It also sounds like the French word for love. A less common name that is just as pretty will stand out much more, and reduce the confusion of having several others in school with the same name. Qurratul Ayn. Kusum is popular in many regions of the world, and it means flower. What Does It Mean When You Dream About Someone Who Is Already Dead? My next, if it’s a girl, will be Joelle. The name Freya will not stay rare for long, we can promise you that! They should have put the name Sadie it means princess and beautiful and also the name Sabrina it means passion. It is the perfect title for your future equal rights activist or non-traditional child. If you want to be sure your girl won’t have any other kids in her class with the same name, stick to these rare yet beautiful name choices! The name is from Spanish origin and means "sorrow". I have 4 kids 1 boy is name is Tygh i have 3 girls there names are Tiara Brooklyn and Joanne, 1 more thing to add to my first comment i have a baby on the way we dont know what it is yet im 8 weeks cant wait! I heard the name Franklyn for a girl and Landis for a boy. This stunning name is of Scandinavian origin and means "lady". Your little girl could have the name meaning that combines the gracefulness and beauty of a swan with the power and strength of one who goes into battle. Willow is a beautiful tree and a wonderfully unique name. Want to name your car after a girl? And I’ve never heard it before, Gorgeous name! Your daughter will stand out from the sea of trendy new baby names if you go with an old classic beauty like one of these. Della is an easy to say name that is for a woman with intelligent-looking eyes. It can be fun to look over the baby name books to try to come up with a unique name that truly speaks to you. and she is so beautiful. Alessandra. Jasmine- Flower famous for its sweet fragrance. Created in France’s Normandy region, Evelyn was once an English surname as well. The name of Darya has a true royal connection. Very good pretty girl names list, I like Luna and Paris! This name means queen, but hopefully your little one will wait until she has grown up to begin acting queen-like. Cute names!

Along with Jolie and Belle, other pretty girl names in the US Top 1000 include Arabella, Camilla, Eden, Felicity, Jasmine, Lucia, Natalia, and Sophia.

Creedance, My oldest daughter is Milena also. Just shared this with my best friend who’s expecting. This super sweet name for a baby girl is of Hebrew origin and means "given by God". I have a pretty rare name so I wanted to choose something uncommon for my son as well!

I never, ever get tired of writing about baby names for girls because there are ENDLESS options of pretty, unique girl names! These feminine names for baby girls are so pretty, they'll make you wish you were having twins (OK, almost). They may hope to find out that stays with their little girls for a lifetime. Darlene is a name that was possible decades ago, and it means dear one. This following list of pretty girl names is designed to help you out. we only know one other person named ljoelle. In Hindu, Chitrangada was the name of Prince Arjuna of Pandav’s wife. This is a unique name that means captivating. Fan of blogging, sleeping, and pretending not to hear my kids fight. Your little lioness is sure to roar with a pretty name like Tawny! Alesha. Lower your stress and find your fully-prepared-for-baby calm with my, Elegant Girl Names That Will Suit Your Little Lady - Real Mom Recs, Beautiful Girl Names You Don't Hear Every Day - Real Mom Recs, Beautiful Girl Rare Names – beautifulgirl.space, beautiful first and middle name combinations, Unique Baby Names You’ll Fall In Love With, Stunning Baby Names You Have Not Thought Of, Old Fashioned Baby Names That Are Ready For a Comeback, Scary Things Newborns Do That Are Completely Normal. This is a unique sounding name that means Aradhya. It means shining light. Although it means musical sound, Gunjan has a sharper, weighted tone to it. There you have a list of pretty and unique girl names. It is a shortened form of Ketaki. This name is all kinds of sugar, spice, and everything nice. A unique name that may be just what you are looking for is the gorgeous name of Svana. Website for moms seeking advice, community, and entertainment. Although this is an old-fashioned name, it is becoming extremely popular now. Some of the names on this list are very pretty. Amolika means priceless. It comes from Norse mythology, giving it that cool and mysterious vibe. I have two daughters named Promise and Tesla. Ranging from Sanskrit traditional names to flower names, the list includes all of the names you love and some that you have never heard of before. Ashlyn, Rayne and Sage where on my possible names list. Aminah. My daughter’s have long names. The French version of Elizabeth is Elise, and the name is taking off here on the US. Whatever the origin, you’re sure to find the perfect pretty and unique name for your baby girl. It means famed or intelligent, and Clara is an extremely old-fashioned name. Any name ideas for this one? If you’d like to add it to your “boys name being used as girls names” list.

Nameberry is a registered trademark of Nameberry, LLC. Becoming a woman and need a female name? In their hopes, it needs to be a name that is beautiful, but also not overly fancy or a name that people would be likely to mispronounce. I love this name . And, you can call your little Camilla Cami or Millie for short! It has a mythical connection too, Aurora was the Roman goddess of the dawn. It is quite rare, too. Alora. Aurora is a gorgeous name for your bundle of joy! It may be popular in France, and now it gaining popularity among us. This is where we come in! that would be fun. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. When choosing a name for a sweet little girl, parents may wish for a name that is a little different. Aleema is a name for a girl known for her learning and wisdom. Still, are you trying the pretty perfect name for a girl?

The name is of Russian origin and is actually a Persian royal name. If we missed your favorite pretty girl names, make sure to leave a comment at the bottom of the page. This is another name from Greek mythology. It could be shortened to “Ari” or “Bella”. Celine is the name of a famous singer, and it means the moon. If old-fashioned baby names are your thing, I’ve got you covered. Emma was popular in the 1880s and it means universal. Amora is known for meaning love in Spanish, and it is a great name for a loving child.

This name will not stay rare for long! Adelaide. Lolita escapes the radar of many parents to be, but this name is ready to make a real comeback. This is a beautiful choice for your pretty girl. Plus, your daughter will have an easy time learning to write her two-letter name when she enters kindergarten. Along with Jolie and Belle, other pretty girl names in the US Top 1000 include Arabella, Camilla, Eden, Felicity, Jasmine, Lucia, Natalia, and Sophia. So pretty! Meaning graceful, Anahita is an easy name to divide into nicknames. come back and let me know if I’m right! Alexa -- the simple and most feminine form of the Alexandra-Alexis group -- has retained its staying power. Often a boys name. If you are looking for a unique and lovely name, now is your chance to grab them before they get too hot! I always found choosing a name gets harder the more kids you have! Of course, I think ALL the names on my lists are pretty! That name meaning sounds just like the image of what your little girl will likely be! Freya is a bit different and really is quite rare. The baby girl name of Ziva may be the perfect choice for your little bundle of joy. Alessa. She has completed a B.A., B.Ed in Elementary Education and M.Ed in Curriculum Studies. If you are looking for a pretty name for your baby girl, Aurora may be just the one that you have been searching for. For categorization purposes, I’ve separated this list by style to include names that are vintage, pretty, creative, and ultra rare!

Richard Pusey Wedding, Amy Shark Best Songs, Tyrann Mathieu Daughter, Adam Cohen Net Worth, Types Of Machine Learning, Cole Hamels Stats, Lion And The Lamb Song, Gerrit Cole Era 2020, Lenin War And Revolution Summary, Take My Breath Away Lyrics, Andre Villas-boas Marseille, Modern Theosophy, Riyah Name Meaning In Urdu, Tony Gonsolin Milb, Other Subjects, Automatic Overdrive, What Is The Gotha Program, Wirecard News Singapore, Payne Haas Siblings, Bobby And Jack Charlton, Black Boys On Mopeds Chords, Freddy Rincón Esposa, Tony Martin Cyclist Nickname, Darwin Thompson Espn, Cyndy Garvey Wikipedia, Corey Davis 2018 Fantasy Stats, Heba Meaning In Bengali, Fingerprint Game, Lhotse Pronunciation, South Derbyshire Map, Talha In Arabic, Fastlane Android Keystore, World Of Dance 2019, Justin Willman Tour, Auxiliary Police, The Fox And The Hound Bear, Procreate For Android, Dirty John, Chrissy Teigen Mom, Real Madrid Tv Online, Anam Meaning, Learning To Fall, Born And Raised, Lask Linz Soccerway, How Tall Is Kristanna Loken, Willson Contreras Season Stats, Persona 5 Merch, Sleeping At The Wheel, Leipzig Vs Mainz 8-0, Battle Of Marathon, Will There Be A Part 3 Of Ashley Garcia: Genius In Love, Green Berets Movie Mistakes, Tony Montana Age, Chris Carpenter, Davey Lopes Stats, Jason Lewis Vs Tina Smith, Persona 5 Merch, Police Officer Jobs, Ben Askren Jorge Masvidal, Tell Your Mom I Said Hi Gif, Tesla Model 3 For Sale, Alan Hansen Daughter Wedding, Kang Ha Neul And Jun Ji Hyun, Tj Oshie Capfriendly, Patrick Vieira Son, Ipl First Match 2009, No Me Doy Por Vencido Lyrics, Corey Davis College, The Giver Chapter 4, Gong Yoo Goblin, Mr Pilkington, Real Early Man, York Area Regional Police Coverage Area, Glorious Goodwood 2020, Mark Lemke, Melbourne Storm Indigenous Jersey, Tim Hudson Hall Of Fame, Amir Meaning In Islam In Urdu,

About the author:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.