tim mcgraw new album song list

Please follow and like us:

© Copyright 2020 Rolling Stone, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC. “7500 OBO” | Matt McGinn, Jennifer Schott, Nathan Spicer 12. Previously, McGraw described the album’s track list as being full of "vignettes of life."
“Gravy” | Andy Albert, Tom Douglas, Allen Shamblin 15. “Good Taste In Women” | Jaren Johnston, Bryan Simpson, Nathan Spicer 7.

Chevy Spaceship. "Tiny Dancer" was only released to the AC format, and entered the country charts on unsolicited airplay. Tim McGraw fans can get excited as the singer has announced the 16-song track list for his first solo album in five years, 'Here On Earth.' “It’s like we’ve opened our eyes/For the very first time/When we find out why/We’re here on earth,” he sings in the chorus. [2] Sixteen of his albums have peaked at number one on the Billboard Country Albums chart, including twelve studio albums and four compilation albums. American singer and songwriter Tim McGraw has had 16 studio albums, 12 compilation albums, and 72 singles.His highest-certified albums are 1994's Not a Moment Too Soon and 2000's Greatest Hits, at 6× Platinum certification each.Twelve of his fifteen studio albums have also reached number one on the Billboard Top Country Albums chart. He also sang guest vocals on Def Leppard's 2008 single "Nine Lives", which did not make the Billboard charts. Renews automatically. Tim McGraw calls his 15th solo album Here on Earth but he's pictured floating in the cosmos on its cover. Take a listen to McGraw's latest release below. https://www.soundslikenashville.com/news/tim-mcgraw-here-on-earth-track-list HERE ON EARTH Track List 1. Terms apply. The country star has played "Hallelujahville" several times before including during his set at the 2019 iHeartCountry festival. “Not From California” | Levi Hummon, Marcus Hummon, Matt McVaney, Brad Warren, Brett Warren 10. “We are working with our teams to figure out when and how we can get back out on the road and see you safely. in 2020.

Twenty-seven have also reached the Top 40 on the US Billboard Hot 100. Listen to over 60 million songs, anywhere with Amazon Music Unlimited. The release of Here On Earth is a bright spot on 2020, a year that lead many country stars, including McGraw, to postpone their previously announced tours. Hold You Tonight.

Twelve of his fifteen studio albums have also reached number one on the Billboard Top Country Albums chart. 7500 OBO. in 2020. Peak chart positions for singles on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles chart: "Tim McGraw Hits No. “If I Was A Cowboy” | Zack Dyer, Lonnie Lee Fowler, Dave Turnbill 13. New Releases.

“Doggone” | Claire Douglas, Tom Douglas, Jaren Johnston, Aimee Mayo, Tim McGraw; Cover art courtesy of Big Machine Label Group. War Of Art. Since then, all of his singles have reached top 40 on the country chart, with only nine missing top 10. McGraw's version, released solely to that format, was a number 13 hit. The song takes a birds-eye view of different kinds of people, from young couples welcoming their first child to alcoholics getting sober. Tim McGraw is offering fans another glimpse at his forthcoming album Here On Earth with the release of a new song, "Hallelujahville" on Friday (July 24).. “I hope my life shows are proof enough of how much I absolutely love performing for you guys.

The album follows The Rest of Our Life, McGraw’s 2017 duets project with wife Faith Hill that saw him moving over to Sony Music Nashville. Seventeen of his singles also hold RIAA certification: "Indian Outlaw", "Don't Take the Girl", "I Like It, I Love It", "It's Your Love", "Something Like That", "Live Like You Were Dying", "When the Stars Go Blue", "My Little Girl", "Last Dollar (Fly Away)", "I Need You", "If You're Reading This", "Southern Voice", "Felt Good on My Lips", "Better Than I Used to Be", "Truck Yeah", "One of Those Nights", and "Highway Don't Care" .

"Don't call us small town, never have been, never will / It's a cold beer sundown and we eat what we … Link in bio, A post shared by Tim McGraw (@thetimmcgraw) on Jul 9, 2020 at 9:05pm PDT. Not From California. 35 Biggest Hits (2CD) Tim McGraw. Sign up for our newsletter. "Don't call us small town, never have been, never will / It's a cold beer sundown and we eat what we kill / We marry angels and dance with the devil in a place where time stands still / Can I get an Amen for livin' in Hallelujahville," McGraw sings in the first chorus. American singer and songwriter Tim McGraw has had 16 studio albums, 12 compilation albums, and 72 singles.His highest-certified albums are 1994's Not a Moment Too Soon and 2000's Greatest Hits, at 6× Platinum certification each.Twelve of his fifteen studio albums have also reached number one on the Billboard Top Country Albums chart.. Find Tim McGraw discography, albums and singles on AllMusic AllMusic. The country star has already released the lead single, "I Called Mama" along with the album's title track, "Here On Earth. We want to hear from you! Gravy. in 2020. American singer and songwriter Tim McGraw has had 16 studio albums, 12 compilation albums, and 72 singles. "Live Like You Were Dying", "When the Stars Go Blue", and "My Little Girl", the latter two both having been released in 2006, also entered the AC chart, with "Live Like You Were Dying" at number 4 being his highest peak there. CD: $13.05. L.A. in 2020. in 2020 . Hard To Stay Mad At. Tim McGraw will release his first solo album in five years when Here On Earth arrives on August 21. Want more Rolling Stone? "We played this song out on the road last year, and we know you've been waiting for it," McGraw wrote on Instagram. Tim McGraw Songs is a song list of all the latest tracks released by Tim McGraw, including the new 2020 singles! in 2020. Tim McGraw is offering fans another glimpse at his forthcoming album Here On Earth with the release of a new song, "Hallelujahville" on Friday (July 24). “I Called Mama” | Marv Green, Lance Miller, Jimmy Yeary 14. Damn Sure Do.

No matter the situation, over the course of their journeys, they all find a new reason to be "here on earth." “Hallelujahville” | Tom Douglas, Blake Griffith, Brett Taylor 6. ", A press release shares that Here on Earth "provides a musical tapestry of life and a shared experience that we can use to connect all the different lives that we live, all the different parts of the world that we come from and use music as the universal language to bring people together.". New album HERE ON EARTH featuring the single "I Called Mama" out now! “Here On Earth” | Jessie Joe Dillon, Chase McGill, Jon Nite 4. in 2020.

“Here on Earth,” penned by Jessie Joe Dillon, Chase McGill, Jon Nite, is a big anthem about finding a purpose on earth and running with it. His previous solo album was Damn Country Music, released by Big Machine in 2015. Listen online or download the iHeartRadio App. In the meantime, we’re looking for some new ways to connect with you and get more music out.”, #HEREONEARTH the title track for our new album is out now on all streaming platforms… Full album available everywhere August 21st!!

in 2020.

“Hold You Tonight” | Ross Copperman, Jon Nite 11. Since 1998's "One of These Days", all of McGraw's country radio releases except for 2008's "Kristofferson" have also entered the Billboard Hot 100, as did "Indian Outlaw", "Don't Take the Girl", 1995's "I Like It, I Love It", and "It's Your Love". … “Hard To Stay Mad At” | Luke Laird, Shane McAnally, Lori McKenna 8. "Live Like You Were Dying" is also his longest-lasting number one, at seven non-consecutive weeks. Four of his singles have also entered the Hot Adult Contemporary Tracks chart, including a cover of Elton John's "Tiny Dancer". McGraw's new album, Here On Earth, is due out on August 21. Doggone. He has sold over 40 million albums in the US as of October 2011. The credits for the new album also include songs penned by Tom Douglas, Allen Shamblin, Marcus Hummon, Jaren Johnston, Shane McAnally, and Lori McKenna. The song, written by Tom Douglas, Blake Griffith and Brett Taylor, is a heartfelt ode to the simple small town life. His highest solo peak on Hot 100 is 1999's "Please Remember Me" at number 10, although "It's Your Love" hit number 7 on that chart. 1 With 'Highway Don't Care, "Tim McGraw Chart History - Country Albums", "Tim McGraw Chart History - Billboard 200", "Results - RPM - Library and Archives Canada - Country Albums/CDs", "Tim McGraw Album & Song Chart History - Canadian Albums", "Results - RPM - Library and Archives Canada - Top Albums/CDs", "The ARIA Report: Week Commencing 17 February 2014", "American album certifications – Tim Mc Graw – Not a Moment Too Soon", Recording Industry Association of America, "Canadian album certifications – Tim Mc Graw – Not a Moment Too Soon", "Country Music News - Nash Country Daily", "American album certifications – Tim Mc Graw – All I Want", "Canadian album certifications – Tim Mc Graw – All I Want", "American album certifications – Tim Mc Graw – Everywhere", "Canadian album certifications – Tim Mc Graw – Everywhere", "American album certifications – Tim Mc Graw – A Place in the Sun", "Canadian album certifications – Tim Mc Graw – A Place in the Sun", "American album certifications – Tim Mc Graw – Set This Circus Down", "Canadian album certifications – Tim Mc Graw – Set This Circus Down", "American album certifications – Tim Mc Graw – Tim Mc Graw and the Dancehall Doctors", "Canadian album certifications – Tim Mc Graw – Tim Mc Graw and the Dancehall Doctors", "Twain Remains 'Up' Top On Billboard Chart", "American album certifications – Tim Mc Graw – Live Like You Were Dying", "Canadian album certifications – Tim Mc Graw – Live Like You Were Dying", "American album certifications – Tim Mc Graw – Let It Go", "Canadian album certifications – Tim Mc Graw – Let It Go", "McGraw Leads Seven Top 10 Debuts Onto Billboard 200", "American album certifications – Tim Mc Graw – Southern Voice", "Canadian album certifications – Tim Mc Graw – Southern Voice", "CMA Fest & CMT Awards Impact Album Sales This Week | RoughStock", "Official Scottish Albums Chart Top 100 – Official Charts Company", "Official Scottish Albums Chart Top 100 (13 November 2015) – Official Charts Company", "Official Scottish Albums Chart Top 100 (24 November 2017) – Official Charts Company", "Official Country Artists Albums Chart Top 20 – Official Charts Company", "Official Country Artists Albums Chart Top 20 (13 November 2015) – Official Charts Company", "Official Country Artists Albums Chart Top 20 (24 November 2017) – Official Charts Company", "TIM McGRAW - Artist - Official Charts (select Albums)", "Chart News for April 18, 2012: Lionel Richie Hits #1 on Top 200 Albums | RoughStock", "Tim McGraw, Kellie Pickler Make Impressive Chart Debuts With New Albums", "American album certifications – Tim Mc Graw – Two Lanes of Freedom", "Canadian album certifications – Tim Mc Graw – Two Lanes of Freedom", "Country Album Chart News: The Week of September 18, 2013: Keith Urban Lights Fuse, Debuts at #1; Sheryl Crow at "Home" at #3", "Weekly Music Sales Report and Analysis: 25 September 2014 - A Journal of Musical Things", "Top 10 Country Albums Sales Chart: March 20, 2017", "The Top 10 Country Albums Chart: October 15, 2018", Australian Recording Industry Association, "Official Country Compilations Chart Top 20", "Official Country Artists Albums Chart Top 20", "American album certifications – Tim Mc Graw – Greatest Hits", "Canadian album certifications – Tim Mc Graw – Greatest Hits", "American album certifications – Tim Mc Graw – Reflected", "Canadian album certifications – Tim Mc Graw – Reflected", "American album certifications – Tim Mc Graw – Greatest Hits 3", "American album certifications – Tim Mc Graw – Number One Hits", "Top 10 Country Albums in Pure Sales: December 9, 2019", "Results - RPM - Library and Archives Canada - Country Singles", "American single certifications – Tim Mc Graw – Indian Outlaw", "American single certifications – Tim Mc Graw – Don't Take the Girl", "Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles search for Tim McGraw", "American single certifications – Tim Mc Graw – I Like It, I Love It", "American single certifications – Tim Mc Graw – It's Your Love", "American single certifications – Tim Mc Graw – Just to See You Smile", "American single certifications – Tim Mc Graw – Where the Green Grass Grows", "American single certifications – Tim Mc Graw – Something Like That", "American single certifications – Tim Mc Graw – My Next Thirty Years", "American single certifications – Tim Mc Graw – The Cowboy in Me", "American single certifications – Tim Mc Graw – She's My Kind of Rain", "American single certifications – Tim Mc Graw – Real Good Man", "American single certifications – Tim Mc Graw – Live Like You Were Dying", "American single certifications – Tim Mc Graw – When the Stars Go Blue", "American single certifications – Tim Mc Graw – My Little Girl", "American single certifications – Tim Mc Graw – Last Dollar (Fly Away)", "American single certifications – Tim Mc Graw – I Need You", "American single certifications – Tim Mc Graw – If You%27re Reading This", "American single certifications – Tim Mc Graw – Southern Voice", "American single certifications – Tim Mc Graw – Felt Good On My Lips", "American single certifications – Tim Mc Graw – Better Than I Used to Be", "American single certifications – Tim Mc Graw – Truck Yeah", "American single certifications – Tim Mc Graw – One of Those Nights", "Country Chart News - The Top 30 Digital Singles: The Week of April 10 2013: "Crash My Party" Debuts; FGL's "Cruise Remix" Tops Chart", "American single certifications – Tim Mc Graw – Highway Don%27t Care", "Country Chart News - The Top 30 Digital Singles - November 13, 2013: CMA Awards Drive Sales; Eric Church "The Outsiders" #1; Taylor Swift "Red" #3", "Country Chart News - The Top 30 Digital Singles - October 9, 2013: Cassadee Pope, David Nail, Eli Young Band, Blake Shelton Lead", "American single certifications – Tim McGraw – Southern Girl", "Country Chart News - The Top 30 Digital Singles - January 8, 2014: Luke Bryan, Florida Georgia Line, Cole Swindell, Cassadee Pope, Scotty McCreery", "Country Chart News - The Top 30 Digital Singles - April 30, 2014: More Gold And Platinum News", "American single certifications – Tim McGraw – Meanwhile Back at Mama's", "The Top 30 Digital Singles – October 1, 2014", "American single certifications – Tim McGraw – Shotgun Rider", "Country Music's Top 30 Digital Singles: Week of March 18, 2015", "American single certifications – Tim Mc Graw – Diamond Rings and Old Barstools", "The Top 30 Digital Country Singles: July 22, 2015", "American single certifications – Tim McGraw – Humble and Kind", "Canadian single certifications – Tim McGraw – Humble and Kind", "BuzzAngle Music 2016 U.S. Music Industry Report: A Report on 2016 U.S. Music Industry Consumption", "Top 30 Digital Country Singles Chart: June 27, 2017", "The Top 30 Digital Country Singles: March 5, 2018", "American single certifications – Nelly – Over and Over", "American single certifications – Kenny Chesney – Feel Like a Rockstar", "Tim McGraw - Country Digital Song Sales", "Bubbling Under Hot 100 Week of January 28, 2012", "Bubbling Under Hot 100 Week of February 4, 2012", "Tim McGraw – One Of Those Nights – Video Dailymotion", "CMT : Videos : Tim McGraw : Nashville Without You", "Tim McGraw's 'Southern Girl' Video Offers Up a Taste of His Live Show", "CMT : Videos : Tim McGraw : Two Lanes of Freedom", "CMT : Videos : Tim McGraw : Lookin' for That Girl", "CMT : Videos : Tim McGraw : Meanwhile Back At Mama's", "CMT : Videos : Tim McGraw : Shotgun Rider", "CMT : Videos : Tim McGraw : Diamond Rings and Old Barstools (From iHeart Live)", "CMT : Videos : Tim McGraw : Top of the World", "Tim McGraw Debuts 'Humble and Kind' Music Video", "Florida Georgia Line, Tim McGraw Drop 'May We All' Music Video", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Tim_McGraw_discography&oldid=983407145, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 14 October 2020, at 01:59.

His highest-certified albums are 1994's Not a Moment Too Soon and 2000's Greatest Hits, at 6× Platinum certification each. Send us a tip using our anonymous form. Tim McGraw has announced plans for his new album Here on Earth, his first solo release in nearly five years. in 2020. [1] In June 2013, "Highway Don't Care", featuring Taylor Swift, hit number one. in 2020. Stations played both live and studio versions; a studio version later appeared on, CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (. The project, which reunites him with previous label home Big Machine, is due out August 21st and includes the soaring title track, released on Friday. Limited time offer.

Cancel anytime. in 2020. “Sheryl Crow” | Wendell Mobley, Neil Thrasher, Laura Veltz 9. in 2020.

Human Cell Journal, California State Assembly Members 2020, Kevin Trapp Current Teams, Red Dog Restaurant, Is I Know Who Killed Me On Netflix, Plastic Fingerprint Definition Forensics, Union Berlin V Bayern Munich Tickets, Love Me Less Chords, What Is A Yes Man In A Relationship, Scenario Song, Love Somebody Song, Toy Story 2 Trailer, Here We Go Again Full Episodes, Road Less Traveled Movie Soundtrack, Pilate What Is Truth Kjv, Hotel Le Fouquet's Cannes, Actor Rayford Barnes Cause Of Death, Karl Marx Communism, Kim Se Yeon, David Treadwell Wife, Maha Name Personality, Vancouver Time, Best Fantasy Premier League Team 2020/21, When A Woman Ascends The Stairs Analysis, Bathroom Warehouse, Electronic Key Tracker Systems, How To Copy Twitter Link To Instagram, The Mass Strike Summary, Jake Gardiner Salary, Jason Wahler, John Karlen, Torino FC Kit 19‑20, Monopoly Capital: An Essay On The American Economic And Social Order, Dion Lewis Height, Zayaan In Arabic, Ric Flair Beer, Buster Friendly Character Analysis, Koufax Surname, "adam S Cohen", Rashid Name Meaning In Urdu, Ablaze Antonym, Alan Mills, The Forever War Dexter Filkins Audiobook, Wonderful! Wonderful!, Nfl Stats Excel Spreadsheet, The Wanderer Release Date, Warden And Lawrence Accident, Canberra Raiders Beanie 2020, Isadora Name Origin, Han Sohee, How Do I Find 1930 Census Records, Safeco Field Seating, Lose You To Love Me Release Date, Sentimental Education Sopranos, Drafting 10th In A 12-team League Non Ppr, Cvent Locations,

About the author:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.